Monitoring & Reaction Services
Bidvest Protea Coin renders monitoring and reaction services at corporate business parks and residential estates.
Our monitoring and response services are supported by –
- the specialised training of our staff, which includes reacting to medical emergencies, firefighting, domestic violence and managing crime scenes
- 24-hour service agreements
- 24-hour off-site monitoring of alarm and panic signals, electric fences and CCTV cameras/systems
- cell phone and/or radio monitoring of alarm systems
- police link-up for emergencies
- Bidvest Protea Coin’s air wing, reaction unit and investigation support during specialised operations
- compliance with specifications of SAIDSA (South Africa Intruder Detection Services Association)
- access control measures, including scanning drivers’ licences and vehicle licence disks
- live (real-time) monitoring of our guards on patrol
- live vehicle tracking systems for vehicles on and off the estate or corporate premises
- cell find/trace services that are available to trace loved ones in emergencies
- professionally trained staff who install and maintain modern technical security solutions.