15 Jul COVID-19 SELF SCREENING SOLUTION
COVID-19 SELF SCREENING SOLUTION
In an ever changing reality, simplicity becomes a critical part of balancing accountability and responsibility. With the global spread of COVID-19, many regulations are imposed on organisations to ensure the safety of their employees and visitors.
SACO, a Division of Bidvest Protea Coin, has developed a solution to assist organizations in carrying out the regulatory screening protocols. The solution is an automated self-screening platform which allows individuals to effortlessly follow the process and also provides real-time reporting & standardization to organizations.
How does it work?
- Once off registration of an individual.
- The identified individual receives an SMS early each morning.
- The individual is required to answer 14 self-screening questions.
- The recipient must reply honestly and to the best of their knowledge before they arrive at the office, place of learning or facility.
- After completing the questionnaire, a reply SMS will be sent dependent on the answers provided.
- Should the response pass the required threshold, the all-clear will be provided via a 4 digit access code.
- The individual must have his or her cell phone in possession to present the OTP to the access controller (Security Officer or receptionist).
- The employee will then be granted entry to the premises based on the organisations SOP’s.
- If the answers received do not attain the minimum threshold, this can be interpreted as being a potential risk in relation to the spread of the virus.
- The individual will be sent an SMS advising them to stay at home, and client-specific protocols can then commence.
What is required to implement the self-screening solution?
- A template will be provided to collect the mandatory information required per individual.
- The data is uploaded to the SACO Self-Screening platform for activation and sending out of SMS’s.
- The client administrator has access to the system for additions or removal of individuals.
- Reports are mailed daily or as required by the client;
- Billing is based on a per SMS fee.